Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, February 6, 2017

Use red and 1 other colour Get Creative Challenge

Well my card for the new challenge turned out just right for the weather we've had today! Non stop rain , lol.
This month the challenge at Get Creative has a theme of using red and 1 other colour on your creation. Our sponsors are Just Me digital stamps, Sweet 'n' Sassy stamps and Sami Stamps.
Here is my card using a Sami Stamps image.



Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Francheville 12x12 paper pad ~ Pattern Basics
Image from Sami Stamps -Umbrella Splash
Clouds from Close To My Heart stamp set ~ Lifting Spirits
Sentiment from Close To My Heart stamp set ~ card chatter - Sympathy - the inside of the card has  the rest of the sentiment ~ "and chase the clouds away"
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog entering a project or two. You have plenty of time...
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...