Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, September 11, 2017

Crazy Cat in a Hat

Challenge 174 starts today at Crafting From The Heart. An Anything Goes challenge blog.
Here is what I created.....

Recipe:
Cardstock -SU Tangerine Tango, SU Hello Honey and white card from stash
DP from P.i.g.g.y tales - billy goats gruff collection
Image - Tim Holtz stamp set ~ Crazy Cats
Sentiments - Close To My Heart stamp set - Kaboom and Penny Black set - Sprinkles and Smiles
Hat stamp (misplaced it so back later with maker)
Dies - Die-namics ~ Stitched Squares and Uniquely Creative - Stitched Nesting Squares
Punches - SU circles ~ 1 1/4" and 1 3/8"
Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape runner & foam dots

Well after a lovely spring day and lots of catch up washing due to the rainy weather, I'm off to bed.
Hope to see you over at the challenge blog with an entry or two....
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy! I was looking thru the DT submissions on Crafting from the Heart and picked out this one instantly as one I wanted to see up close and personal... I should have known it was one of yours! Love the colors and DP, the image you chose, your layering and your execution of the card. That sentiment of "Bring on the Happy" is exactly what it does!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous bright and outstanding creation Sandy.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...