Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, January 29, 2018

Beach Bum Bob

Welcome to my blog today. We have been having some extreme heat the last few weeks and then the temp has dropped quite a bit today with some sprinkling of rain. Just crazy and then it's heading back up to the 30C by the end of the week at least that is better than what we've had!
Anyway, I'd better get on and share my post for the new challenge at Crafting from the Heart. We have Dr. Digi sponsoring us this time and I chose to use an image I already had.
Here is what I created.....

Recipe:
Mid Grey textured cardstock from local stationer
White cardstock from stash
Background made using copics and SU Pacific Point inkpad
Main imade is from Dr. Digis House of Stamps....Beach Bum Bob
Other stamped images are from Clear Impressions stamp sets - Sun, Sand and Sea  and Sea Breeze
SU stamp set Boatloads of Love
Sentiment is from Uniquely Creative stamp set - All Occasions
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad and SU Pacific Point inkpad
D/S tape runner

I hope to see you joining in with the new challenge. We've had a few problems lately with the link up but hopefully all is fixed now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Great beach scene , Sandy .Perfect card for the " ocker " real Ausie man , ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, terrific scene with such a fun image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...