Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Is it Coffee Time

Well, it's been stressful the last couple of days with a second Windows Update making my computer crash. I spent about 3 hours last night waiting for Auto Repair to work with no luck, so had to leave computer on all night and woke this morning to hubby telling me the computer was on with a big blue screen etc. So back to trying to work it out and finally after another couple of hours it's finally decided to play nice. I'm lucky, another friend had the same problem but didn't get any repair screen. It's cost her hundreds of dollars and several days without a computer. Windows should be responsible for all the expense incurred by probably lots of people with this issue. Anyway.... that's enough ranting. Now onto my reason for my post today!
It's challenge time at Crafting from the Heart (and I'm late because of the above!!!)The theme is as usual Anything Goes and our sponsor is Createful Heart Digis.
Here is my card........

Recipe:
SU Dapper Denim cardstock, SU Garden Green cardstock and White cardstock from stash
DP is from TPC Studio - So Deligh ~Everything but the kitchen sink
Image is from Createful Heart Digis - Perkin Up
Sentiment from SU stamp set ~ Coffee Cafe
Dies - Nesties ~ Petite Scalloped circles - small
           Die-namics ~ Stitched Circles
Punches - SU 1 3/4" circle and 2" scalloped circle
Copic Markers
SU Night of Navy inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Well after all the drama, lol, I would like to encourage you to pop into the challenge blog and check out the DT creations and add an entry or two. We'd love to see your makes.
Thanks for stopping, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous retro card and vintage image and papers=glad to hear your computer is sorted
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Sentiment so true ..Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...