Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, September 14, 2018

Colours of Autumn

Forgot to schedule my post for Crafting With Friends challenge so here I am posting late. My brain is in La La land at the moment due to a long term family problem. It's been nearly a year now, and it makes me feel sad, angry, hurt and frustrated....but mainly sad!
Well enough of that and onto sharing my card and encouraging you to come and enter the challenge at Crafting With Friends. Our sponsor for this challenge is Lemon Shortbread and the theme is Anything Goes.

Here is my card.....


Recipe:
Cardstock - SU Early Espresso, SU Tip Top Taupe and White from stash
DP from Couture Creations 12x12 paper pad - Vintage Rose Garden
Image - Lemon Shortbread - Chilly Day Girl
Sentiment from a magazine freebie set of stamps - For All Occasions
Dies - Paper Rose ~ Stitched Rectangles,
        - Spellbinders Standard Circles ~ large and small
       - a leafy die (forgot to write it down and I've packed it away!)
SU Punches
Copic Markers
SU Basic Brown inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Time to make dinner for the hubby, so..... come and join the challenge. We'd love to see your makes.
Hugs, Sandy DT

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy love the beautifully coloured image and Autumn paper-hope your problem is sorted soon--family eh?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...