Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Crazy Dog in a party hat....

Hi everyone, very late with this one so just going to pop it on anyway as the challenge goes all month. You all have plenty of time still to head over to 613 Avenue Create challenge blog and add an entry or two.
The theme was to use a wooden embellishment of some kind on your project. I used a little wooden party hat from Kaisercraft.
Here's my card.....

Recipe:
White card from stash
SU Soft Suede
Scrap of SU Tempting Turquoise (I put this behind the hat)
DP from scrap pile
Dog image from Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs
Sentiment from SU
Wooden party hat embellishment from Kaisercraft
Enamel Dots from SU
Copic Markers
SU Rose Red Stamp pad
D/S tape roller 
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

Time to go....would love to hear what you think of my cards... so feel free to browse and leave a comment on any of my posts.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. He looks like a real party animal , Sandy . Love the fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image although he looks as though he has already enjoyed the party a little too much lol love his party hat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat looks great on your doggy hun!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...