Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, November 26, 2018

Santa Surfing

Wow December is nearly here and the silly season will begin in full swing! Are you ready for it? I'm not but at least I have some of my Christmas cards done.
Well on with my post for the new challenge at Crafting from the Heart. Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps and here is what I have created.....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock, SU Crumbcake cardstock and white cardstock from stash
Papers are a mixture of My Mind's Eye & Kaisercraft
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps - Santa Surfing
Sentiment is from Inkadinkado - Christmas Greetings
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Hope you like my card, would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.
Come over to the challenge blog and add an entry or two.
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...