Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Roar like a Lion and Go Wild!

Hi all, it's time for the February challenge at 613 Avenue Create challenge blog. Our theme this month is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist/ Use a Critter.
I've made a card using stamps from Kasazz, Stampin'Up and Uniquely Creative.
Here it is.....

Recipe:
SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock
SU Early Espresso cardstock
White cardstock from stash
Panel from a 12x12 sheet of Designer paper (looks like lots of layers)
Sentiments from SU and Uniquely Creative
Lion from Kasazz stamp set
Punches - SU  circles and small banner, Martha Stewart Leaf punch(cut into individual leaves)
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller, fine tip bottle of glue from SU and foam dots

Hope to see you popping in to the challenge with some of your marvellous creations. Come and check out the DT creations as well.

Thanks for stopping by, love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
Hugs, Sandy DT


4 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love this card! All the bright layers really make the card 'pop' and that lion is just adorable.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card and would delight the heck out of a teen getting this for their big day. Your paper really fooled me, I thought those were layers! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy - you chose a good 'critter'! I thought those were all layers of CS till I read Chana's comment... went back and studied it and I still see layers. lol! Fun either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are 3 layers and then the panel that looks layered, lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...