Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Something Shiny

Hi everyone, Happy New Year. It's been a sad start for me with the loss of my Mother in the last days of  December and her funeral will be at the end of the week. So much to organize before then.
Anyway won't dwell on that for the time being. I'm here to share my first card for 613 Avenue Create. Hope you come and join in the fun of the challenge..... Anything Goes or the Optional Twist of using Something Shiny!

Here's my card.....


Recipe:
Stampin' Up products - Night of Navy & Sky blue
Designer papers from stash
Stamps from Uniquely Creative
Sun Die from Uniquely Creative
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Gems from stash

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies' creations and enter some of your own. We would love to see them.
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you at this sad time xx Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss Sandy .Will be thinking of you and family often . This is a kind of wish you were here card .Great shining sun and relaxing image for the topper too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and cute card Sandy and I love your shiny sun..take care.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sandy! I know this is a difficult time for you. You are in my prayer and I will continue to pray as this New Year will be a hard one for you and your family.

    Your project is adorable and I appreciate that you did this while facing so much personal pain. You always have been and I know you will continue to be a blessing to me and to your teammates. Thanks for everything!
    With much love,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know already Sandy, my heart goes out to you and yours x
    Fabulous card, happy to be your teamie, Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...