Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally, made some time to post

Well, I didn't realize so much time has gone past since my last post. Have had a really bad leg and to top it off have succumbed to the dreaded cold, and am sneezing, coughing etc. Feel absolutely lousy!. I haven't done much cardmaking, but I managed to purchase this retired SU set called Equestrian Dream for only $22 american dollars after looking for the past 12 months and it always selling for $50 - 60 American. I have had to make a joy fold card for a swap so I made a second one using one of the horse stamps from this set. Just love the stamps. Hope you like it,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy , sent you an email before I came here to browse . Sorry you have not been 100% . Please take care . Beautiful image on this card , great for a bloke , I think . Love the background papers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...