Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 5, 2011

An old ute

Hello everyone, I can hear our dogs barking - must mean my son is here with 2 extra dogs to add to the menagerie! It means a total of 5 dogs for the day, who all like to bark at people walking past the house. Oh what joy, but at least I will be away for the afternoon and it would have to be a keen thief who would brave breaking in with that lot here. Not that they are huge ferocious dogs, LOL, all littlies except Cody who is not quite a medium sized dog.
Anyway, this is my card from last night, I stamped the ute and then used sponging blocks to put on a couple of different distress inks, used a bit of ds paper behind it to make it a bit more interesting, a sentiment and a few bits of bling. Its all then mounted on to a cream card base.
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend.
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Great ute image . Sponging makes an interesting background .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sponging and love the blues and rich rustic tones. Super stamp as well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...