Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, March 25, 2011

Season's Greetings with scallop squares

Well, as you can see I am still up and playing around with cardstock and stamps!
Here are 2 more Christmas cards for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
I used my mini crimper for the first time, and the stamps are from a SU set called "Little Somethings" and stamped in real red ink.
The second card has a stitched border in variegated thread and I had stamped the image and greeting last year so I have no idea which set of stamps I used. I have several bits and pieces (UFO's) left over from last year that I am just getting around to!!
Hope you all have a good sleep, which I will soon be doing, just have to pack up a few things!
Sandy

Embroidered Christmas Card

2 comments:

  1. Hi sandy . Find your stitched cards interesting and quite lovely . Love the little images in the scallop squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stitching and I love the bauble bird! The little squares are very effective with the scallop edging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...