Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Delight in Life

Hi to all of you who are stopping by to look at my cards - hope you find something to interest you, maybe something that you can take and make even better! I'm going out with Mum and a friend for Chinese Food tonight, so thought I would share this card I made this afternoon in case I don't do anything else tonight. The flower is made using Tim Holtz's Tattered flower die, it is quite a large flower so made it about 2 months ago and have been wondering what on earth I would do with it. LOL, finally decided to use it here as an embellishment to a maroon coloured topnote which has been embossed. The flower and matte and sentiment piece are all done on a cream cardstock and topnote and base card are maroon with the greeting stamped in choc chip SU ink - a brad in the flower and a trio of pearls finish it off nicely.
Hope you all have a nice evening,
Bye Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy hope you all enjoyed the meal . What a stunning card . Love the flower and your colouring .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...