Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Song Bird

Hello all, hope your day has gone well, just been out to another rehearsal for the concert I am singing in on Palm Sunday, I finished this one just before I went out, It is on a pink base card with a row of paper embroidery featuring hearts on each side and this lovely bird. Sentiment is from SU "Well Scripted" set. I've again added a backing paper to show where the sides of the card start,
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. hi Sandy , what a beautiful creation . Love it all . Is that bird a stamp? Perfect colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...