Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 25, 2011

Two Quick Christmas Cards

Hello, another two cards for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
I Haven't done much today other than pick Mum up and we both went to church, had lunch out and then back here. Bin night tonight - so was getting the recycling ready and the rubbish too. Family are away at Peake for a bit of a reunion, I might go up Monday for the day.
Anyway, these cards were made from Designer Paper from my stash and bits and pieces - bling on the Christmas tree and also on the Merry Christmas greeting
Thanks to any of you who have stopped by to look at the blog.
Take care,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Sandy!! They feel like soft watercolours and the colour combo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Sandy . Great creations from your stash .Enjoy your day at peake .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...