Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Woman at Cafe

Hello, hope you've all had a good weekend, We have been to our son's house for a doggy party for their one year old "groodle" Lots of dogs and a great barbeque. One of my daughters made a cake out of dog food and treats which went down well with all the dogs. That makes 2 barbeques this weekend. The other was a 50th birthday that we didn't know about until we arrived, lots of motorbikes and cars - we had to park quite a distance and walk back, had sore feet at the end of the night because I wore new shoes that day!
So.. I finally got to do some crafting tonight and this is what I came up with.
Thanks for popping in to look,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy happy to hear that you had a great weekend. love the image and background paper on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy busy - as always! Very sophisticated card, love all the sponging

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...