Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Be Merry - embroidered tree

Back again, I thought I would post this one as well as I've just finished it. Another Christmas card for my stash and also for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge. It's a red base card with a white matte, a strip of striped paper topped with the embroidered tree and a Be Merry sentiment from SU inked with Real Red also SU. This means I should only have 4 more to go to finish off my 50 and then I can have a break from making Christmas cards!!
Off to bed soon as my husband is going off early - flying interstate to look for work again, so an early rising for both of us as I will drive him to the airport,
Bye,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Sandy - I love that technique - haven't tried it myself - must have taken you ages! I love the way you've used different colours in the swirls!

    Have a nice early night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy .Love your embroidery. That Christmas tree is beautiful . will add to your tally now .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...