Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A card for Jane

Hi, still recovering from my cold but not so bad today. It's getting late and I've been watching Inspector Morse on tv and just realised that I hadn't posted yet.
Thanks for the comments left for me, I appreciate them. Also, hope Michelle and her family get over their colds quickly - it's not fun when several of the kids have colds at the same time. I've had 5 children and hated it when they all got sick at once!!
Anyway, I thought I would share the card I made for my friend Jane's birthday - it was a bit late but I hope she liked it.
Thanks for stopping in,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I'm sure your friend appreciated it. as it's always so nice to get a handmade card.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy hope you are feeling a lot better today ..will miss you today
    I just know Jane will love the card It is a lovely creation .Just like you two having coffee somewhere .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not good to hear that you have a cold. I hope you get better in no time. Love the card you made for your friend - she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...