Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Off on holiday

Hi, hope you have had a great weekend! I'm off for the next 7 days on holiday with my Mum to Tasmania, so will be up early about 4 a.m. to get showered and final check on the suitcase, tickets etc and then off to the airport for a 6 a.m. flight so will not be posting any cards for a while. Will be back next Monday and into the swing of things again fairly quickly. So, hope you all have a good week,
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great trip and found some new crafty things to buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...