Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, October 21, 2011

Motorbike Birthday Card

Hi, everyone, I am slowly starting to feel a bit better, still coughing and having headaches and tired but feel like there might be light at the end of the tunnel LOL.
It is our youngest son's birthday today and he is having a party tomorrow to celebrate. I have to make a dessert and a large salad to take. I did manage to go to the shop this afternoon and just quickly grab what I needed to make them. He and his girlfriend popped in for a while tonight. Adrian has to work tomorrow, so he went to bed a while ago and I am going to finish this post and do the same.
I would also like to welcome new follower Sid and also ask Judie if she could let me know if she has a new blog - I can't seem to find a link and I know you've been missing for a while and saw a change on your comment name.
Well, I decided to use the sketch over at Come and Get It Challenges for my card so will be entering the challenge there this week.
I've used a bright blue cardstock for my basecard and then a selection of blue toned DPs. I think this diecut was a Nellie Snellen cut in the same blue. I've used another sentiment from SU Petite Pairs. The motorbike is from Wild Rose Studios and was stamped in Basic Grey and coloured with Copics and Marvy Markers. The sentiment was inked with Cherry Cobbler from SU. I used my Cropodile to put an eyelet in the bottom Left Hand corner and attatch a little gold motorbike charm. I've also used some twine around the bottom of the card too.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Take Care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, great male card. Sorry to have been missing, was in hospital. Back now.
    Take care
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous Sandy,glad you are feeling better.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card, Sandy. I love the motorbike colouring, it looks so real. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this motorbike, great charm too, love the contrast of teh blue and red!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your card Sandy!

    Thanks for joining us this week at CGI Challenges, hope to see you back soon!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh just love this hun,one super image great colors too hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy , so glad you are feeling better

    Love everything about this card from background papers to little metal charm
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is superb motorcycle birthday card Sandy. You have done really great job to create this birthday card and the colour of card is fantastic. The bike you have taken on the thread is looking beautiful. It is very nice card.

    Motorcycle Brake Pads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...