Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Snowman's Christmas

Hi all, Just a really quick post. I've been at Choir practice again tonight - two days in a row and I got home about 10:45 p.m. So I'm tired and my voice is too!!! We have another practice Friday night and then the concert on Sunday. I also have Church Choir practice on Thursday night. I even had someone ring up to see if I could come and help out their choir on Sunday morning. He used to be my choir conductor at the church I used to go to and he left there and now plays the organ for a Uniting Church with a very small choir.  I politely declined - just too much singing on the one day as the concert is fairly full on.
So.... I've just sat in the family room and watched tv and made myself a coffee to wind down. I decided my brain wasn't going to be functioning on full power to make an involved card so I've made a very simple one for Christmas using the theme over at Unstampabelles Challenge Blog - Embossing.
I haven't done the inside yet, lol, just want my bed...... yawn :(


Front of Card - I know, yep, it's not very creative!!!
but it's one less Christmas card I need to worry about.



Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the basecard
Green cardstock from stash
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Bling from stash
Chipboard snowman from stash
Sentiment is a rub-on
White cardstock scrap

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Unstampabelles Challenges - #15 ~ Embossing (no stamps)

Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card! Love the embossing! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sandy.....lovely Christmas card and a cute snowman. You have made some lovely creations since I have been away...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute and lovely embossing. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Awesome embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have emphasised the embossing with the bling. Great card. Thanks for sharing and joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Embossing Challenge this month! Hope the concert goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for joining in our Embossing challenge at UnstampaBelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...such a cutie patootie little snowman :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the Unstampabelles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...