Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, September 21, 2012

No time for crafting tonight

Tonight was the last practice before our concert on Sunday afternoon, It's been a long week - 4 nights out  at rehearsals. I looked after the two youngest grandchildren today as well and they went home early as their other grandma came and picked them up. Our DIL is travelling with a girlfriend interstate to see the Adelaide Crows play. She is hoping they will win and go into the finals. So... the 3 children are staying with Grandma
Shirley overnight and then back home to our son in the morning. Lisel doesn't get home till Sunday.
I was tired when I got home tonight and the creative juices are at standstill so no card today.
I caught up with friends Shirley and Doug for a quick cup of coffee first thing this morning and then came back home. Hubby was home as he had taken the day off to go to a funeral in Murray Bridge, an hour away.      
It was the mother of someone he went to school with and she was also a friend of his Mum's. He was still home when we came back from the cafe so he took the children for a walk up our street and back.
Well I'm off for some sleep, so I wish you goodnight and have a good weekend.
Take Care,
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...