Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 21, 2013

An Easter Bunny

I didn't sleep well last night, I actually went to bed before 10 p.m. and that is unusual for me. I got woken up briefly when hubby came home from night shift at 12 a.m and then again at 1.50 a.m by a huge clap of thunder which was quickly followed by a flash of lightning and another huge clap of thunder straight away, so that one must have been really close!!!! We had some rain but not a lot and then today has been very windy, overcast and we've had rain on and off. Spent some time with my DIL and little grandson looking at suits for him to wear at a wedding and then decided it was working out really expensive for just a one off occasion. She said she saw some on e-bay and was going to go home and check them out a bit more.
I've had another bad headache today which just hasn't wanted to go away so after having a meal out with friends, my Mum and brother, I decided not to go to choir. It wouldn't have improved my head especially singing high notes. I've sung with headaches before and you feel like the top of your head is going to explode, LOL.
Anyway, here I am typing away still with my eyes drooping from the residual headache so I am going to get on and share my card.

Front of card - Z fold


 Inside of card - showing other part of the fold and the inside panel

Recipe:
Green cardstock from stash (several years old
DP from My Mind's Eye 12x12 paper pad
Nestie Die - Deckled Ovals
Image is a rubber stamp by Hero Arts
Sentiment is also a rubber stamp from a no name set I bought on Ebay
Black Memento inkpad
Copic Markers
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - Challenge #33 ~ Easter (or bunnies)

Well, I really need to get some decent sleep so I'm off to bed and I'm hoping hubby is not snoring too loudly. He's been fairly quiet so far!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! Such a sweet image and lovely colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy , hope that you are feeling better now ..
    Great Easter card Love the fold and paper too .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable Easter catd. Love the colouring and design paper.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, cute and like the polka dots, also greatly dressed bunny. xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy,
    I sure hope your headache goes away soon...I know how hard it can be with them.
    NOW on to your card.....CUTE little bunny, and it or should I say made a cute little card with it. LOL
    I don't know how you do it....I have trouble getting 3 posts a week out and you are on my reading list every day.
    Keep on with it and I will keep on reading. LOL

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy...I had the you in there but in caps and I went to change it but I guess I erased it and din't get the you back in.

    It should have said....and it or should I say you made a cute card.

    LOL I guess I should learn to proof read my posts before hitting publish.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That changing weather with storms and wind always seem to do a number on my head too. I hope you've since started feeling better!!
    Your Easter card is so pretty. Z folds are one of my favorites to admire. Notice I said admire? I try and they turn out like some other letter in the alphabet!
    Beautiful work Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card wonderful colouring. Hope your head feels better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...