Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Teddy in bed Get Well Card

Wow, it's March!!! and that is exactly what time is doing at present! I had the two youngest grandchildren today and as usual Layla was quite keen to get her brother fed and off to bed just after lunch so she could sit down and make a card. I keep forgetting to take a photo but she chose a little teddy dressed as a magician. She chose one teddy and I gave her the whole sheet of plastic which has about 12 different teddy bears on it and by the time she left the craft room to go and sit at the little table she had changed her mind 3 times. I think I actually asked her if she wanted to do the magician in the first place!
Well I'm on a bit of a teddy bear kick too at the moment as this is my second card in a row with one on. Last night's card was a Christmas one and this one is a Get Well Card.
I've only done the front of the card so far as I've been busy tonight with a couple of DT images - got one card finished and have two more on the go!!!
Anyway, here is the card..... the card is a very pale blue and didn't scan that well. I distressed the edges of the image as well.

Recipe:
SU Bashful Blue cardstock from my scrap mountain
SU DP- stripey one (also a scrap so can't remember which pack it was out of)
Spotted DP is from My Mind's Eye
Image is from a Kanban clear set of stamps
Sentiment is from a boxed set by Hero Arts called Friendly Greeting
Copic markers
Black Memento inkpad
Punches - large oval and scalloped oval

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with some)

If you've stopped by I would love it if you would leave a comment so I can pop over and visit you too.
Hope you are looking forward to the weekend, Have a good one,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. How adorable! Wonderful red, white and blue color palette. The image is darling... love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely get well card Sandy, great image and lovely colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog I hope you will become a follower and enter my challenges also-- I love the MIM challenge and I try to comment on as many as I can -- Time permitting
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so darling, Sandy! I need to go cuddle my dogs now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor Teddy, nice card like colours.
    love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sandy . Love the image and papers .
    Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Sandy. I love that cute image sooooo fitting.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well now I want polka dot sheets!! I love your card Sandy. Makes me all happy and cozy :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your design is so adorable and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...