Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stylish Lady in Blue

A quick post as it's late and I need to do a bit of commenting!!! I saw this layout in a magazine recently and loved it so I've cased it and done my version of it.
Here's the card:

Front of card


Inside
Recipe:
Blue card from scrap mountain!!! I think it's one of the SU blues
DP are both from Grace Taylor Vintage scrapbook pad 12x12
Image is froma set of rubber stamps by Darkroom door called Just My Style
Black Memento inkpad
Copic Markers
Sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Flower is from cre8tiv (comes complete with bling!)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Loves Rubberstamps Challenges - Challenge Week 42 ~ Anything Goes
Lady-Anne's Challenges - Vicky's Challenge -  4th Challenges ~ Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and I enjoyed reading the comments left for me.
Take Care,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card,love the image and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card so different and elegant love the lady ..you dont get clothes like that anymore eh!!!! hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very stylish!
    Love the red hair!
    I scrolled down, really like the girl with the frizzy hair, and the teddies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, love the colouring job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just debugged my page and i am in ??
    Your card is very nice like the blue and the
    flower neat inside too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandy!!Nice image!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so lovely, Sandy! Those colours are fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design and the image which you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, same great work as you always do Sandy.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the blue. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...