Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Caterpillar and the Butterfly - Gingerloft DT Card

Time for another challenge over at Gingerloft Challenges. The theme for this fortnight is the "Colour Green"
I chose this cute image of a caterpillar lying on a mushroom for my card and you can find it at the Gingerloft Digi Stamps store. We had lots of lovely entries last week so I hope you will join in with the challenge this fortnight too.

Here is how I used my image...

Front of card

 Inside of card
Recipe:
Green textured cardstock from stash for the basecard
Bright green cardstock from stash
SU Garden Green cardstock
DP is from Grace Taylor 12x12 paper pad called Hello Sunshine
Ribbon from stash
Butterfly is from a Kaisercraft clear stamp set
Caterpillar and mushrooms are from Gingerloft Digi Stamps
Sentiment from a boxed set by Hero  Arts
Nestie Die - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Great Impressions - Going Green - Use green  and/or recycled products
Eclectic Ellapu -  Challenge - Birthdays
No Matter Which Challenges - Anything Goes

 Well, that's me finished so now it's your turn. Looking forward to popping in to see some of your wonderful creations.

Thanks for popping in , Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see my Make It Monday card too.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy....I don't know how you do it.....I have a hard time just keeping up with your posts. LOL
    Cute little caterpillar.....keep those cards coming.

    Crolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colouring.Cute Catterpillar.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again another gorgeous card. Thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Such a cute image & wonderful colours... Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week... May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card with a great motive!
    Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impresssions Stamps March Challenge!

    A cute little caterpillar card!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...