Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tilda and a flower

A quick post just to share the card I started yesterday and finished late tonight!! No time for chit chat as it's late and have to get up for church in the morning.
Here it is!!!


Front of card
 Inside of card
Recipe:
Purple card from stash
DP from Crafter's Choice - Primary Basics 12x12 paper pad
Nestie Die -
Stamp - Tilda
Flower from stash
Leaves are made using a Nestie die
Large Oval punch
Sentiment is from Hero Arts
Scrap of yellow card
Copic Markers
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(hopefully back tomorrow with a couple)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the bold colours

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card,cute girl on the fence ,great colours and pretty flower. 3rd.time I got through. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy
    Cute card ...as always.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderfully coloured Sandy. I like how you teamed it with the spotty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card,colouring and like the scene.
    good work, love mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...