Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Snowman's Head

Hi everyone, I thought I would share one of the cards I made to teach at my Wednesday class. My tiny class of one  has finally grown to 3 people over the last two terms and today was our last crafting day for the year. Next week they have a bit of a concert and a luncheon (no crafting, lol) and that's it until Feb next year. One of my ladies was quite reluctant to finish today and as we only managed to get two cards made  we ended up still there half an hour after everyone else left so we could at least do the stamping and cutting of card and paper for the 3rd card. They can put it together at home. The one I am sharing with you is inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest recently. I found these fab freebie faces and used a large punch to cut them out.
Here's the photo, sorry I took it late tonight and it was sitting on my cutting mat so you can still see some of that around the edges.

Recipe:
SU Crumbcake cardstock for the basecard and matte
Yellow textured cardstock from my scrap pile
DP is from  Francheville - 12x12 paper pad Christmas Basics
Ribbon from stash
Bells from stash
Gold cord from stash
Star Border punch (not sure where I got this one, I've had it for quite a while)
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Glue Dots
Memento Black inkpad
Wink of Stella Gold pen (a new acquisition) - love it!!!!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
A Song in Your He(ART) - Challenge #21 ~ Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #123 ~ Holiday
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - November challenge ~ Snow People
Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge #91 ~ Tis the Season
Digi Choosday Challenge - Challenge wk 47 ~ Christmas Celebrations

The ladies had fun making this card and even though we don't have snow here in Sth. Australia we still all love fun snowmen images and winter wonderland scenes too, lol.
It's very late and my eyes are tired, taken a couple of headache tablets too as I've been a bit under the weather since yesterday. PT in the morning so I have to be up early and feel energetic!!! We shall see.....hmmm.
Better go to bed, lol.
Thanks for stopping,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love making 'snowy' Christmas cards. Don't see a lot of it up here in QLD either lol. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and fun card, and glad you love your Wink of Stella, what did we do without them?! England has snow forecast for very soon, loved it as a child but to be honest it's just a hindrance when you need to go about your daily life...you're the lucky ones! Thanks for linking up at ATSM and all the best for the DT call, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and breezy fun snowman card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and good luck with the DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday..And good luck.

    Caz xx DC DT
    My Blog

    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT

    Digi Choosday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and cheerful Christmas card! I love cards that make you smile and this one surely does that! GREAT card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the challenge over at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your fabulous Christmas card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this time.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...