Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 6, 2014

We Three Kings - Challenge 119 at Aud Sentiments

Thursday is here and it means off to personal training this morning and then out this afternoon for our weekly craft together with a few friends. It also means that there is a new challenge starting at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. This week we are asking that you put your sentiment on a tag! Our sponsor is the fabulous Rick St. dennis. I chose this wonderful traditional Three Kings image and had fun choosing colours to use for their wonderful gowns, turbans and crowns etc.
Check out all the fab DT inspiration on the challenge blog and we would love to see you joining in too.
Here is my card........

Recipe:
SU Garden Green Cardstock for the cardbase and embossed piece
SU Perfect Plum for the matte
DP is from Bo Bunny - Silver & Gold Collection (some for the tag too!)
Image is from Rick St. dennis - We Three Kings
Sentiment is from a magazine freebie set by Molly Bloom
Holly spray is from the same freebie set
Tag Die was also a magazine freebie from Australian Papercraft Essentials
Nestie Die - Labels Three
Couture Creations embossing folder - 5x7 Christmas Vineyard
Hole Punch (used on tag)
Ribbon from stash
Bling from stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Copic Markers

Well that's it from me today - we've just come back from a pub meal with friends and I'm off to try an knit a few more rows on my daughter's baby shawl. She won't need it as the weather is pretty warm at the moment. It's supposed to be 39C tomorrow and I was going to be babysitting but hubby is home and he will be able to do it while I go out to craft for a while in the afternoon. It's only while my daughter is having a medical appointment so he should be okay for maybe an hour, lol.
I do hope you come and play over at the challenge blog, we would love to see you. My teamies and I would appreciate you dropping in on our personal blogs too and leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. It does look like you had fun coloring the 3 Kings - there are 2 feathers that look like they could be real![?] Good job! I like the holly & the hand stitched tag too!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...