Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oh What Fun! Challenge 2 at Crafty Girl Creations

Welcome once again, this is my second post for today so please scroll down and check out the previous entry. We didn't have a lot of entries for our first challenge at Crafty Girl Creations but they were all wonderful and I'm sure once the word spreads, more of you will enjoy being part of the fun. This week we have a couple of sponsors and they are ~ Deedee's Digis and The Stamping Boutique
Here is my creation using an image from The Stamping Boutique

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock for the cardbase
SU Real Red cardstock for the matte
White card from stash
DP from Francheville 12x12 paper pad - Christmas Basics
Image is from The Stamping Boutique - KK Winter Digital Stamp
Sentiments are from CTMH set - Yuletide Carol
Nestie Die - :Labels Eleven
Buttons from stash
Star shaped bling from stash
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
Glue Dots
D/S Tape roller
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge386 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #32 ~ Any Holiday

This is my second project using images from Deedee's digis - I made a card and two small gift cards with the 3 different pre-coloured images that came with this set.

Recipe:
SU Black cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP is digital paper from Deedee's digi set - bot buddies
Images are from the same set - bot buddies
Sentiment from the same set
Nestie die
Cogs from Cheery Lyn die
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Black pen


My teamies and I would love to see you dropping an entry off to the challenge this fortnight - and if you entered the last challenge don't forget to check out the blog to see if you won or were picked as a favourite. I had better get back to my babysitting, she has just woken up but my youngest son is keeping her occupied as he has popped in from work to get lunch (he and  his wife are living here at present).
Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...