Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Second Post today - My DT card for Crafty Girls Creations ~ Challenge 9

Oops, I nearly forgot to make this one, have been busy again babysitting. I had 3 yesterday, the 4 yr old grandson and one 1 yr old granddaughter and the 18 month old granddaughter. I had the boy and youngest granddaughter with me at my craft class which I teach on Wednesday mornings. They are not too bad but the little one was getting a bit tired towards the end of the class and to make matters worse one of my ladies who has had health issues and been away for quite a while turned up and two of the cards we were doing had either a digital element that I had printed off at home or was using a push out sheet from Lily of the Valley and it was a set of 3. One that I had made up for an example. We ended up being resourceful and tracing off the basic card pieces and there were extra D/S pieces so her card looked like the original in the end. So all went home happy!!!
Anyway that brings me to my card that I managed to get done whilst the two youngest were playing and grizzling in the cot in the family room. It took me a while in between getting drinks for everyone and settling disputes, lol.
Now onto the new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations starting today - Our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps and I used this stamp that I purchased a while back.
Please scroll down and check out my first post of today and see what I created for another challenge blog.
Here's my card........

Recipe:
White card from stash for cardbase and top layer
Embossing folder by Die'sire Embossalicious ~ Christmas Elegance
Image is from Di's Digi Stamps ~ Shepherds Singsong
Sentiment is from SU  stamp set ~ Come to Bethlehem
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
Red ribbon from stash
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

I am entering my card into the following challenges"
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 396 ~ Anything Goes
Share Joy Challenge - Challenge 8 "Sketch/Clean & Simple
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready for Christmas ~ October Edition
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - Challenge #42 ~ Ribbons and/or Flourishes


We would love to see your creations this challenge so drop by the blog and leave us an entry.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Love this embossing folder! I am definitely adding that one to the must-have list! Such an adorable stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Ribbons and/or Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous creation, thanks for sharing in our October Christmas challenge at Crafting by Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..yes I must have that die as well ...This is a super Christmas card .Love that sweet image too
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...