Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Use a stamp for Your Sentiment Challenge at Aud Sentiment

We've had rain today but still warm. My friend took me out for brunch today for my birthday. It was yummy! then back home to do some washing that I've had to hang inside. Anyway..... I'll get on and share my post for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. The theme is to use a stamp for your sentiment.
Here is what I came up with......

Recipe:
SU Basic black cardstock for the cardbase & mattes
DP from DCVW 8x8 ~ The Timeless paper stack
Sentiment - for you is from Avery Elle set ~ Oh Happy Day
Images are from Kaisercraft - Up, Up and Away stamp set - hot air balloons & sentiment block,
- Sears & Son stamp set - pocket watch and car
- Check In stamp set - postal stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Tim Holtz Distress inkpad - Vintage Photo (used to distress and also stamp images)
D/S tape roller & foam dots

I'm really tired tonight so will bid you goodnight and encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and check out my fellow teamies creations and to enter the challenge.We would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...