Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 22, 2017

Challenge #160 at Crafting from the Heart Challenge

We had an electrical storm so am a bit late getting my post up as I didn't want to fry my computer!!!
The new challenge has started at Crafting From the Heart and as always, it is Anything Goes.
Our sponsor for the challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs and here is what I created with one of the images the team was given.....

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for cardbase and circle punched piece
SU Calypso Coral cardstock for diecuts and scalloped circle punched piece
White cardstock from stash
DP was from my scrap pile so unsure of maker
Image is from Crafty Sentiments Designs ~ Ladybird & Butterfly
Sentiment is from Annabelle Stamps
Nesties die - Labels Two
SU Circle punches and scalloped circle punch
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Hope to see you popping in to the challenge blog and adding a creation or two.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...