Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A productive craft day!

Hello again, I actually made 2 cards today at this morning's craft group, usually I never complete a card during group time, so surprised myself. I should have decided where I was going to put this butterfly topper before stamping the greeting as it looks a bit off as It was straight when looking square on LOL but decided to give it a twist before adhering. Oh well, it's a learning curve!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Wow we are being treated to some MORE amazing creations from you Sandy , .Love the first one with the frame and those punched swirls . The background paper is nice too.
    The colour combination of the second card is great .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Two lovely cards!

    If you forced me to choose (please don't) I would say the second one is my favourite because I really love the pink and green colour combo.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...