Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 3, 2023

A Christmas Tree Fairy

 Wow, this year has gone by so quickly. We're all another year older and I hope it's been a happy year for you all and if not, I wish you all the best for the coming year. It's been an up and down one for me.

So.... onto the challenge this month at 613 Avenue Create.  It's Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of "Any Winter Holiday"  I've chosen Christmas for my card.

Here it is. Accented with Kindyglitz to give her some bling!



Thanks for stopping by and hope to those who celebrate Christmas have a wonderful festive season. 

Take Care, Hugs, Sand DT member 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...