Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mouse blowing bubbles

Hi everyone, have just quickly made this card, cheated a bit by using an image off an old birthday card. Have been out today with Mum trying to sort out a few things and then stayed on for dinner as my two girls and one of their partners came to sort out a few technical problems on the computer and to show Mum how to use her i-pod.
Hope you've all had a good day and thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy ..recycling is good ..
    Love the layout and the colour combinations .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...