Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tag Christmas

Welcome to my blog, I don't have any organized craft activities today and I also have my granddaughter to look after, but I've found a bit of time to play. I saw a card similar to this in a papercraft magazine recently and also something similar on Shirley's blog as well. I decided it would be a fairly quick card to make for my
Christmas stash. I"ve used SU certainly celery ink and an old retired SU set called " Little Somethings" - the card and paper are both from my stash. I'm a bit of a hoarder/collector LOL I look at the paper and think it's lovely I won't use it this time, so I think I am not doing too badly by actually getting into the cupboard and pulling some of the papers out and sticking them on the card. I still have lots put aside because I can't bear to use them... yet! Sorry the base card is not even - that's the scan LOL you will have to take my word for it - the edge is even all the way around.
I've entered this in Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
Thanks for popping in,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I certainly understand what you say about not using papers because they are so nice - but thats why we buy them! This card looks great and looks to be a very versatile design - not just for xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree , it is a vesatile layout with tags used for any sentiment or image .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...