Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tag Christmas

Welcome to my blog, I don't have any organized craft activities today and I also have my granddaughter to look after, but I've found a bit of time to play. I saw a card similar to this in a papercraft magazine recently and also something similar on Shirley's blog as well. I decided it would be a fairly quick card to make for my
Christmas stash. I"ve used SU certainly celery ink and an old retired SU set called " Little Somethings" - the card and paper are both from my stash. I'm a bit of a hoarder/collector LOL I look at the paper and think it's lovely I won't use it this time, so I think I am not doing too badly by actually getting into the cupboard and pulling some of the papers out and sticking them on the card. I still have lots put aside because I can't bear to use them... yet! Sorry the base card is not even - that's the scan LOL you will have to take my word for it - the edge is even all the way around.
I've entered this in Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
Thanks for popping in,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I certainly understand what you say about not using papers because they are so nice - but thats why we buy them! This card looks great and looks to be a very versatile design - not just for xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree , it is a vesatile layout with tags used for any sentiment or image .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...