Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Upsy Daisy card

Hi everyone, it's nearly midnight here and have to be up early for the arrival of my no 2 granddaughter who I look after 3 days a week. She is a lovely little girl nearly 3 years old and loves to come crafting with her "mama".
I've made this card tonight using card and stash papers and this lovely floral stamp from the SU Upsy Daisy Set and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Set. Not sure whether it has turned out quite like I envisioned but as I said it's late!!!
Thanks again for looking in on my blog and hope you have a good day tomorrow whether it will be a work day or a day of leisure.
Bye,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. love the image and the little corner piece and the bling with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...