Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beary Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, well I missed posting by about 18 minutes or so for Thursday's date! I seem to be making my cards a bit too late sometimes to get them posted on the right day. Anyway, this is another card again for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge. I've got another card 3/4 ready to scan, but might leave it till daylight to finish, so will post later today,
Thanks for popping by and have a good night (or day)
Thanks also to those who are leaving comments for me, much appreciated.
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy . What a cute little image . Love the top note frame and the little tag for sentiment .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...