Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Butterflies

I'm off to bed in about 5 minutes but thought I would put this one on now - off to help at a school activity today (after I've had some sleep, LOL) teaching children a few different crafts, so may not get a chance to do any cards as I have another singing rehearsal tonight.
This is another embroidered card done on a white cardstock and mounted on a deep purple base card. I've used two different SU sets for the sentiments. Both sentiments are stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler ink. I punched one out with the wide oval and sponged it also with the same ink. They look different I suppose because of the different fonts used on each stamp.
Thanks for your comments on my last post, much appreciated and I'll say goodnight!
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...