Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 18, 2011

Angel Tilda with flower

Hello, thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I've not been anywhere today, had a sore lower back and also thought I had better attack the mound of washing while the weather was fine. I put this card together with this cute magnolia image that I coloured a while ago. All card and papers are out of my stash which I have been attempting to use more of instead of hoarding it away in the cupboards!
Have a good night,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy hot packs for you and a good heat rub ...
    Love this card , so bright, would make great get well card with that cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...