Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Victor

Good evening, it has been a delightful day today, lunch outdoors at my friend Jane's house before doing some stamping and chatting. I decided to go fairly light with only 1 trolley and a basket instead of the usual 2 trolleys, and two bags LOL. I didn't make any cards there, just stamped images to colour and use later. This card was started this morning and I've just finished it 10 minutes ago. It's a mixture of paper from an outing to a craft shop last week and some SU cardstock - the image is called "Victor" and the sentiment is from a SU set called "Bring on the Cake"
Hope you enjoyed stopping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. hello Sandy . love the background paper pattern and colour . Love the sentiment tag and the image with sponging .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...