Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Butterfly swirl

Hello - hope you all have had a relaxing weekend, I've had a reasonably quiet day. My daughter popped in today and picked up her two dogs,I've had one of them for about 6 months and my son was looking after the second. He went out last night so there were 5 dogs here for the night. She lives in a rental and has finally been able to ask if she can have dogs there - so both of them have now gone to live with her. My son picked up his dog too. Now I am back to being a two dog family. I suppose they will be back from time to time!
Well I have made another butterfly card. I used the brayer and some torn scrap paper to make the orange background and then stamped in SU Brocade Blue. The swirl butterfly pattern and the sentiment are from Stamp It and the butterly in the lower corner is from a T J Designs Set called Song Birds. The blue card is also from SU but have lost the wrapper so not sure what it is called.
Thanks for stopping by and also to those who are leaving me comments.
See Ya,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sandy. I am slightly biased as I love anything with butterflies on, infact you will usually find one somewhere on almost every card I make! Thanks for following my blog.
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy .Love the colour combination on this project . Love the images too.
    Do they call you the dog whisperer/minder?
    LOL Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - those colours are just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...