Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happiness - vintage

It's been a very wet and windy day today and have been to church, delivered 4 dozen jelly cakes for a fundraiser for my choir and then off to Shirley's to make 3 lovely cards and have a try colouring with copic markers. Jane, Shirley and I enjoyed chatting as well as making cards and it's good to see Shirley's husband Doug improving from week to week after his stroke.
Well I want to share this card made with a Hampton Arts Stamp Set - stamped in SU Basic Grey and layered onto a cuttlebugged piece - script - then onto black and all of it mounted onto a grey base card. Topped it off with the sentiment from SU and also stamped in grey.
Thanks for stopping in and hope you all enjoyed your weekends,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Very trendy young lady! Looks really good in the grey, love those Hampton Art Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy . Love the layering and the embossing with this one .Pretty image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...