Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sailing boat

Well, we've had another off and on again rainy day, it's just been bucketing down and it seems to have stopped again. My husband rang tonight to let me know he arrived safely back in Western Australia and there seems to be plenty of work around so hopefully he will have a job by next week. His truck started okay but is quite dusty inside from sitting at the airport carpark for the last 6 months.
I've just finished this card off, a male birthday card as I don't seem to do very many of those! This is a stamp I picked up on my Tassie holiday, the saying is from a stamp from "Imprint" picked up on e-bay and the sentiment from SU stamp set "Small Sayings"
I coloured the image with inks and a blending pen.
Thanks again to those popping in and leaving comments, much appreciated!
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow you're up late ! Great Man's card .love blue on blue .That " sea" sentiment is fab .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...