Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 30, 2011

Thoughts of You and Tweet Talk

Hello again, Just a short post tonight, have had another quiet day. I've got two cards to share tonight. They are made using Penny Black Slapstick Stamps called "Thinking of You" and "Tweet Talk". Had to change the name in the title because I've already posted previously with Thinking of You. All cardstock is from my stash and images have been coloured with watercolour paint for the girl in purple and SU inks for Tweet Talk.
Also wanted to say hello to new followers, especially Mum and my niece, Michelle and also Carol.
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. They are both so lovely Sandy! I really must try watercolouring with my SU inks - they are just sitting there getting dry! Thx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet they are. I really like the tweet talk. but then that's the bird lover coming out in me.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy , thanks for your company today . Both these cards are quite adorable . Great colours .

    ReplyDelete
  4. these 2 are great,both appealing ,oh to be
    young again..love mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling cards. Love the little pudgy girl and the one having tea while waiting for her guests to arrive. He, he, he. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...