Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vintage Anniversary and Baby News

Our grandson has arrived! Slight problem with fluid on his lungs so he is in the nursery until that improves, hopefully that won't be very long and there will be no other problems. My son and DIL haven't given him a name yet as they were wanting to spend time with him for inspiration as they hadn't come up with a definite choice but Lisel is still in bed on a fluid drip and not really seen him since the birth this morning and she is fairly tired. My husband and I took the girls in to see their little brother. I didn't get to see their reaction as only 3 people could go in to the nursery at a time, and it was good that my son could take them with him. He was 7.5 lb (3.6kg) and 51cm long, very cute! I'm biased though LOL.
The girls are staying over again tonight, they have been very good as usual.
I did get to make a couple of cards today and here is one of them.
A new set of unmounted rubber stamps that I had "fun" sticking to cling backing and cutting out. Even with the scissors made especially for doing this it's still very sticky! Card is from SU but papers out of the stash - image and sentiment stamped in SU Really Rust ink and a few blue/grey pearls to finish it off.
Thanks for popping in and also to those who left comments on my last post, much appreciated,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for new grandson .
    hello Sandy .
    This image is a corker ,really lovely.
    Love the papers and bling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sandy and I am hoping he will be out of hospital soon!

    Love the card -you've used the papers perfectly and the gems are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I'm sure he'll be out of the nursery very soon, lovely image and stripes. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...