Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All Aboard!

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good day, I had craft today and another new lady on my table, there are now 5 of us. One of the ladies is off to Japan next Wednesday for 2 weeks, her son is an exchange student there.
Came home from there and had to move boxes etc around with some of my craft gear that needs organising but I just haven't had the time to do it. I'd put it in the dining room so I could go through it box by box but as my hubby has come home after 3 months away, my eldest daughter wanted to have a get together and found 3 marinated whole chickens at a reduced price and brought them over for me to cook. There were 11 adults and 4 children. Luckily I have a wide oven and all the food fit in to cook. Three chickens, potatoes, pumpkin, onion and carrots.
It took me all afternoon to move things back to my craft room where I now can't move again!!! Anyway, everyone enjoyed their meal and the last couple of them have now left, so will post this and then hit the sack!
Today's card is not stamped, but made using paper embroidery - the basecard is one of the SU browns, but I don't remember which one it was as I've thrown the packaging away. DSP is from stash and the embroidery pattern is a Form-A-Lines one. I've stitched it in red, blue and gold metallic threads. I then tore around the stitching as I didn't want a panel and it also shows more of the background paper.
Well, thanks for popping in and also for commenting,
Take care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    This is fantastic.Love the train. Awesomw.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sandy .amazing stitching ...love the background that matches perfectly .
    Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you must be very patient to do all that stitching!! Love this Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tearing looks good and that view of the train fits well with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...