Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, August 26, 2011

Juggling Jester

I can't believe August is nearly over! Time seems to fly very quickly these days. Only five more days and it will be officially Spring! They've forecast a weekend of sunshine with maybe rain at the end of Sunday. My hubby and eldest son left about 8 p.m. to go to the country where we have a very small cottage that was my MIL's place. They are going to watch a friend's son playing in his football finals.
So watched Criminal Minds and two episodes of CSI - didn't have to feel guilty about hogging the television.
Now... my card tonight has this very cute jester and is a stamp I won commentating on a blog hop. I had $25 to spend online. It was great fun deciding what to choose.
The stamp is from Whiff of Joy. I mounted the image onto green card from stash. The basecard is the same green with two different DSP's - The sentiment was from another set I chose with little ladybugs, stamped in SU - Rose Red ink onto white card, I used two different sized circle punches and mounted the greeting with foam dots. I'm going to enter this into the challenge at Craft Us Crazy - the theme is Anything Goes.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again for stopping by and to all those who leave comments, much appreciated!
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    This is a really cute card, love the image and the bright colors. Awesome card.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy your juggler is such a happy chap!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fun card, Sandy! I love how you've used that black and white harlequin paper!

    Sorry to hear your news honey - frustrating news I should imagine - don't worry about visiting me, I just love your msgs when you do! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card,colours so good together..
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy . Happy jester is a great image .Love the layout of card
    Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...