Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 3, 2011

3 Wheel motorbike

Hello, well the weekend is over here in Adelaide, it's been a lovely day today, lots of sunshine after our rainy week. My husband and I went with our daughter, her boyfriend and our other daughter down to one of our local beaches where they were holding a music festival, we took a picnic lunch and ate near where we parked the car so we wouldn't have to carry the chair and food with us down to the grassed area. We sat there for a several hours listening to the music and soaking up some sun. I was a bit envious of them all eating icecreams but I knew I shouldn't have any so didn't.
We walked back along the beach instead of the footpath to get back to the car. I took off my shoes and socks and walked at the edge of the water, lots of little jellyfish had been swept in with the tide, so kept a look out because I didn't want to stand on any! A pleasant afternoon.
I'd like to welcome Shelly to my blog, I do hope you get to visit from time to time.
My card for today is another boy/male card, I don't often make male ones so thought it would be handy to have some in my stash.
Basecard is SU Certainly Celery, the striped DSP is also from SU but not quite sure about the orange dotted one. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and I stamped this one ages ago so not sure of the brand of stamp, I know it was one of my e-bay purchases last year, I got it out and coloured it tonight with my Copics and fussy cut it and mounted onto a white nestie label and then onto the blue.
I'm going to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes, they are trying to reach 1,000 entries
Make It Monday #57 - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by today and also for your lovely comments, I do enjoy reading them, also thanks for the positive comments on yesterday's post.
Take care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy.
    Great male card, you are on a sports kick. LOL
    Great card to add to your stash. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love your bright colors!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just upload a project and leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is a great card. I was just looking through my stamps for a 14 year old boy's birthday card and that would be perfect. It's ashame you don't know which brand. FYI, I saw your card on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome male card. I would have loved this stamp for my son too. He loves quadding. Popped in from MIM. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy .Great action packed male card .Awesome colouring too .
    Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute - fabulous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fun boy card!! Love the bright colors and the cool stamp!! It will be a big hit for any boy!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...